The recently concluded Swell event by Ripple provides deep insights on what is Ripple doing and how its going to fare against SWIFT.
- They announce prior to SWELL that they reached 100 bank signups.
- First movers are in a panel and discussed their experience with RippleNet technology and how it impacted their business.
- It announced prior to Swell that Cuallix is the first company to use XRP to facilitate money transfer to and from Mexico and USA.
- Melinda and Bill Gates Foundation partnered with Ripple in developing an open source software called Mojaloop to provide a standard in payments for interoperability between different ledgers and platforms. This was announced in the separate event by SWIFT called SIBOS. 🙂
- Brad Garlinghouse answered that the company will exert much more effort to provide XRP much more value that it currently is.
Question is: Is Ripple and XRP ready for mass bank adoption?