Doosl® 3.5mm Plug In-ear Hi-fi Music Headphone
Diamond music headset.
In-ear Hi-fi Music Headphone.
These headphones use nano membrane technology to offer equal distribution of sound across the frequency spectrum.
These headphones connect the ergonomic study with 38-degree golden angle design, they are comfortable to wear and can effectively isolate external noise during music listening.
High purity oxygen-free copper offers lossless audio signal transmission and brings you an excellent hifi music listening experience.
16Ω low impedance and 98dB high sensitivity, works with mobile phones, players, tablets, notebook and other audio devices.
Universal 3.5mm gold-plated plug make it compatible with most audio devices and can work well with mobile phones with iOS, Android and Microsoft system.
1. Model: DSIT018
2. Type: In-ear
3. Impedance: 16Ω
4. Frequency Range: 10-24000Hz
5. Sensitivity: 98dB/mW
6. Wired/Wireless: Wired
7. Plug Diameter: 3.5mm
8. Plug Type: L-type plug with gold plating
9. Cable Length: 1.2m
10. Cable Material : High-purity oxygen-free copper wire
11. Driver Unit: 9.0mm rare earth permanent magnet moving coil
1. Carrying case
2. Silicone earplug (L/M/S)
3. Cleaning cloth
4. User manual
5. Warranty Card
1. “Burning in” a pair of new headphones refers to the process of playing a constant, relatively loud audio signal through them for a certain period of time before using them normally.
2. This procedure is meant to improve the headphone’s sound by loosening their internal elements and make your new headphones sound better.
3. Burn-in is a gradual process. At the begining, start playing some soft music through the headphones and set the music to repeat infinitely. Turn the volume to a low level and let the music play through the headphones for 10-30 hours. Then, play some music and turn the volume to a moderately loud level – the volume should not be so loud that it’s uncomfortable to listen to through the headpones. This process will last for 100-200 hours.
4. Please take care of your headhones during the burn-in. Let the headphones take a ten minutes’ break every two hours and turn the volume to a proper level-not too loud.
5. Lossless music is recommended during headphone burn-in, such as music with the format APE, FLAC or WAV.